Welcome to the HPD website!
We are a Denver area fly fishing club and a charter club of Fly Fishers International who meet monthly (typically the 3rd Wednesday) and travel to fish together constantly. We are part of the Eastern Rocky Mountain Council and received the IFFF McKenzie Cup Award in 2016 as an outstanding club for the year.
We have over a 120 members living in Denver and the surrounding area who range from fly fishing experts to beginners to the sport. The club is open to anyone who would like to join. We encourage education so don’t let your skill level or age discourage you, check us out.
Member Benefits Include:
– Monthly Meetings with Speakers
– Summer Picnic & Holiday Party w/Families
– FFi Membership
– Discounts at local fly shops
– Local Fly Fishing Day Trips
– Overnight Fly Fishing Trips
– Fishing & Hatch Reports
– Fly Tying Sessions & Classes
– Casting Clinics & Competitions
– Fly Fishing 101 for new Fly Fishers
– Other Classes including Entomology
– Community Service Opportunities
– Conservation Opportunities
– Monthly Electronic Club Newsletter
– Quarterly Electronic IFFF Magazine
– Rocky Mtn Angling Club Opportunity
For more information on joining click here.
Please note that the member login feature is currently inactive on this webpage.
Saturday, Feb 23
|Club Day Trip To 11 Mile Canyon|
Saturday, Mar 23
|Annual Pancake Breakfast|
Saturday, Apr 20
|Arkansas River Fishing in Salida|
Thursday, Apr 25 - Sunday, Apr 28
|Overnight Trip: Green River – Dutch John, Utah|
Saturday, May 11
|Day Fishing the Eagle River|